COVID disrupted numerous industries and if you think it hasn’t affected marketing at all–I’ve got some waterfront property in Arizona to sell you.
In this episode of Put That Coffee Down by Freightwaves, Digital Dispatch owner Blythe Brumleve joins Timothy Dooner and Kevin Hill to talk about those changes, what marketing in 2021 looks like, mistakes to avoid and so much more in this jam-packed segment.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- How forward-thinking companies are giving their employees the freedom to be themselves on social media and experiment with video/podcasting
- The lessons you learn (mostly from failure) when launching a new product/service
- Mistakes companies make with their websites and how a good website can help with recruiting efforts
- How looking outside the industry can help your own freight marketing
- Using the watercooler conversations to fuel your company’s marketing
- And the ever-important answer to what life is like as a long-suffering Jaguars fan (hint: lots of frustration!)